£1,077 was raised for Potters Friends Foundation at Potters Resort’s annual family-friendly Grand Cliff Top Fireworks event on 3rd and 4th November 2018.
As well as helping to raise money for worthy local causes in the community, everyone attending had a wonderful time at the event, with comments including…
• Joanne – The fireworks were amazing! Now enjoying the fabulous sixties show in the Atlas Theatre
• Ian – I must compliment the display company. I know technology plays a part, but absolutely brilliant synchronicity. Well done guys simply brilliant.
• Margaret – We came yesterday and must say how organised everybody was, our fish and chip supper was delicious and the fireworks amazing, well done all
• Teresa – We had a lovely break, amazing fireworks display and the 60s show was brilliant
• Sally – Totally amazing. Great food and the best fireworks display around
• Susan – It was magical thank you Potters for a wonderful display and loved our glow sticks
• Brenda – Great weekend…fireworks were amazing
Thank to you everyone who came along and let’s do it all again next year!